I was pleased to find out last week that one of my images has been selected to be a finalist in the Bristol : A Second Look competition at Photographique, Balwin Street, Bristol.
The brief was to produce photographs that show:
- unnoticed aspects of Bristol,
- what we might otherwise pass by,
- the small things we might take for granted,
- details with hidden interest or beauty,
- places which people might not normally be able to see.
The finalists are on show at Photographique from September 10th to September 16th & the public vote will run until October 1st. You can vote in store, by text or by visiting the website and clicking on image C, Luke Palmer - The Arches...
All votes for my image are gratefully appreciated!