All layers now done except for a few finishing touches that need to be added.
It seems the dodgy reflections in the acetate (see last post) are causing more trouble than expected. I need to photograph each of the layers perfectly so that they can be edited a little in photoshop to get them ready for turning into silkscreens, however the reflections are seriously getting int he way! I have tried it all, lighting it from all angles, draping black velvet blankets over my head, tripod and camera, shooting it in near darkness, but nothing seems to work.
Last time i made a print i took the acetate layers to a guy in the Create Centre who has a A1 scanner and managed to get clear, crisp and perfect images of each of the layers - will be paying him a visit again next week then!